Friday, July 17, 2009

Sexy Sandra Bullock fell in love with her husband because of the Spice Girls

The Proposal' actress - who married motorbike enthusiast Jesse James in 2005 - says her feelings for him intensified when she caught him singing along to the girl band's hit record 'Wannabe' instead of his usual heavy metal tracks.


Sandra Bullock nice



It was all Slayer and Metallica and then I heard something across the gym and I go, 'Is this the Spice Girls? He's listening to the Spice Girls?' That's when I looked at him and said, 'I love this man. He's not what I thought.


Sandra Bullock sexy

The 44-year-old star recently admitted she was warned off marriage by her late mother Helga Meyer who told her she should focus on her acting career instead of her love life.


Sandra Bullock hot

Believe me, my mother was like, 'Don't marry. Have a career.


Sandra Bullock beautiful

I'm one of those people who are very good at being alone. All I wanted in my life was what I was doing at that time. Whether I was in a wonderful relationship or not, my priority was my work.


Sandra Bullock mysterious



Sandra is step-mother to Jesse's three children, Chandler, 15, Jesse Jr., 12 and five-year-old Sunny from his two previous marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment