Saturday, August 1, 2009

star Victor Martinez happily settles in with Red Sox

Victor Martinez was unpacking items from a Cleveland Indians duffel bag as a clubhouse attendant in the Boston clubhouse wrote the No. 41 on a warmup uniform and dropped it in front of the locker.

Victor Martinez






Just before Friday’s non-waiver trade deadline, Martinez was traded from the last-place Indians to the contending Red Sox for pitchers Justin Masterson, Bryan Price and Nick Hagadone.



Victor Martinez body





A day later, the slugger looked around and smiled about the prospect of beginning a new chapter in his career.


Victor Martinez photo



I’m pretty excited. Until today, I never thought that I would play for a team like this,This is a new team, a new organization.


Victor Martinez speedy




I’m not going to try to do too much; I’m just going to play my game and see what happens.


Victor Martinez wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment